Recent and Current Work
The last few years have continued with a constantly busy portfolio. Working on diverse projects from barn conversions, town houses, cottages and new builds my recent gardens have included:
- The café garden at Back to the Garden in Letheringsett
- A courtyard garden at the new Cromer hospital, which includes a planted fishing boat and a fish and crab pebble mosaic
- Restoration of a walled town garden
- A cliff top garden on several levels
- Raised beds for vegetable, herb and fruit growing
- Bespoke water features and sculpture, including a wall mounted fish, a lead fountain and a mural of the Roman godess Ceres
- An open sided building with a composite decking floor and cedar shingle roof
- A purpose made children’s play area with turf dinosaur, a platform with ladders, a shade sail and a sunken trampoline
- And many beautiful planting schemes including:
Orchards and woodlands, seaside planting, pleached trees for screening, formal parterres with clipped box edging and lavender
Click on the titles below to find out more.
Back to the Garden
The Café garden at Back to the Garden in Letheringsett in North Norfolk was a great success and in December featured in the Journal for the Society of Garden Designers Review of the Year – Commended by the judges in the best transformations category.